AFC Wimbledon Away Allocation

Fleetwood NYD game started on 75, this is a completely new ground for most so I’m assuming a higher band
Fleetwood in September started on 70 was all I was referring to, bands aren't set based on whether it's a new ground, they're based on number of supporters in the top bracket so if everyone wanted one they'd get one. So that means in September we had 1100 in the 70+ bracket. A few more will have broken into that now hence I said 75/80 potentially for this - I know I won't be in the first phase on 60 but I'm hoping phase 2 will be 60+ and then should be able to get in because not every single person eligible for phase 1 is going to buy.

Been told by a Wimbledon fan I know that no pub will serve away fans near the stadium. Much better to drink around Wimbledon itself he reckons.

Could well be true. The boozers close to the ground were pretty poor anyway. As above, I’d have a few in Wimbledon/Wimbledon village or even Earlsfield or Tooting which are about a 20min walk

Received an email from Wimbledon today offering three match ticket for the ‘bargain’ price of four matches. Dafties

I’m going to really struggle to get a ticket for this one, not sure how things work on here but any help to get a single would be massively appreciated. Wife’s family is Putney based so we’ll be local for digs and a short trip on the tube both ways.
Got the same mate. Need to have a look at the stadium plan to see where is the most suitable. :cool:

Looks as if we might be stuck in this shite league for another year.

Northampton (900/1,300)
Sutton United (500)
Forest Green (1,100)
Exeter (1,300)
Newport (980)

All new grounds for most of us - looks as if at least one of them will go up. (And aye, I’ve been bored tonight).

Northampton (900/1,300)
Sutton United (500)
Forest Green (1,100)
Exeter (1,300)
Newport (980)

All new grounds for most of us - looks as if at least one of them will go up. (And aye, I’ve been bored tonight).
I looked at this after the Lincoln game :lol: didn’t even know where Sutton United was:oops:

Northampton (900/1,300)
Sutton United (500)
Forest Green (1,100)
Exeter (1,300)
Newport (980)

I really want to get Northampton done. Even if its sitting on the hill that overlooks the pitch

Fleetwood in September started on 70 was all I was referring to, bands aren't set based on whether it's a new ground, they're based on number of supporters in the top bracket so if everyone wanted one they'd get one. So that means in September we had 1100 in the 70+ bracket. A few more will have broken into that now hence I said 75/80 potentially for this - I know I won't be in the first phase on 60 but I'm hoping phase 2 will be 60+ and then should be able to get in because not every single person eligible for phase 1 is going to buy.
80 is my guess

Back