AFC Wimbledon Away Allocation

was in that section only 4 of us left for the second half Wimbledon fans sitting round us were sound but was a couple of absolute spanner’s a few blocks along we’re absolutely outraged and demanding People were slung out
Yes same experience for myself . We moved to seats near the halfway line at ht which was a little more civilised. The stewards were like some third paramilitary wing. Highly intimidating

Hopefully the paramilitants lose their contract there after their meeting with the club this week.

What time did you actually get there?

There was nothing on that A4 piece of paper to say you would be denied entry after a certain time.

Edit.. just saw when they scored only 20 minutes!

Should ask for a refund.

Last edited:
And then get chucked out for celebrating when we score 😁
still hiring if you fancy a bit frisk at the weekend

still hiring if you fancy a bit frisk at the weekend

£9 an hour??? I doubt my bits of military uniform I kept would fit these days anyway.
I see in the job description of the match day response officer that they are to "manage, resolve and report of incidences".
I bet there was nowt noted of them refusing us entry for turning up late and missing kick off.

Had no issues with security although I saw a bit of bother just before half time when waiting for a pint.

The castle and the antelope were seemingly the best bars for safc fans, although I can’t say I remember too much post match. Met a lot of Wimbledon fans who were lovely and always had a lot of positives to say about safc,they thought it was funny that I was still pissed off about the Ben Thatcher elbow after all these years

Back