AFC of Sunderland

Wish someone would set up a new club so we could sack these useless bastards off. Club is dead under this lot.

We will be here a long time after these fuckers! He will eventually go by hook or by crook. hes going to be financially hurting once the season ticket fiasco bites him on the arse

I'll start a new club off, but you all need to pay up front for the next 10 years with no chance of a refund if I cannot get the project off the ground.

Does that sound fair to everyone? Tickets start at a reasonable £2500 for the 10 years.
Do we get a stream thrown in too?

Do we get a stream thrown in too?
While setting the new club up, I'll just record certain things and show it later but I'll pretend it's live. Also for added fan experience I may be able to attempt an ex pro to add a bit of commentary to the 'live stream'. To make that look legit I will make sure there's a few seconds delay just to really make the fans think they've signed up to a good thing.

Hu'way the lads.

Wish someone would set up a new club so we could sack these useless bastards off. Club is dead under this lot.
It is a shame that a club that can command a over 40k supporters has been allowed to get to a level and amongst clubs that cannot affording play f***ing games without supporters for a short while. The playoffs simply should be amongst those clubs that vote to continue and form a mini league fuck the poor bastards that could drag down the more financially robust clubs.
Maybe in future there should be a supporter base /financial strength criteria as part of the decision where clubs are allowed to play. After all standards are set for minimum ground quality/conditions.

Back