AFC of Sunderland

Average cost of setting a Wearside League Club at Division Two level (entry level) will be approx £5k for the full season all in.

Start a crowdfunding page and see how close you get Chairman Spoony!

I'll start a new club off, but you all need to pay up front for the next 10 years with no chance of a refund if I cannot get the project off the ground.

Does that sound fair to everyone? Tickets start at a reasonable £2500 for the 10 years.

was reading about SAFC and Sunderland Albion earlier and agree. Those who feel disenfranchised with the current business model should go do that.

While I don't want a club set up now. I hope that somewhere a local business leader who supports us is quietly preparing such matters if the worst happens. If someone has already got a provisional board of backers set up, and maybe an accountant in place, then it will make the whole thing a lot smoother if the worst happened.

I know the FSF are very good at helping with this kind of thing, and we have a number of supporters in that group, so I suspect talks will be underway already somewhere quietly.

We'll need a stadium and a good non-league manager who knows the North East game, a lawyer and an accountant would be helpful to have on the board - I suspect the rest will sort itself over time.

Average cost of setting a Wearside League Club at Division Two level (entry level) will be approx £5k for the full season all in.

Start a crowdfunding page and see how close you get Chairman Spoony!

If the worst came to the worst we'd have that paid the first open trials/ pre-season friendly when you sent a few bucket around, we'd have thousands turn up no matter where it was. Our support would be something never seen in non-league before.

Little controversial everyone is entitled to their own opinion but if you even contemplate a move, hand in your membership or don't renew it and get rid of any Sunderland memorabilia as the club is bigger then any individual and don't come back as the club doesn't need those type of supporters....

Wish someone would set up a new club so we could sack these useless bastards off. Club is dead under this lot.
Grow up man.... That's like saying me mams pissed me off so I want to trade her for another mam.
Owners, players and staff come and go, Sunderland football club is the one constant since 1879...Get behind it, even if its to drive those fookers out... Start contacting billionaires like Elon musk, selling its potential. Be proactive.

Little controversial everyone is entitled to their own opinion but if you even contemplate a move, hand in your membership or don't renew it and get rid of any Sunderland memorabilia as the club is bigger then any individual and don't come back as the club doesn't need those type of supporters....

Give over man. They need my cash. I've literally chucked thousands away following the club. Also spent thousands on my wedding at the SoL. A throwaway OP and I'm told the club doesn't need me :)

Back