Advice needed please !

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

barbieshellsaysFTM

Right, you may or may not know that I've started a health kick, I've cut down on my pork life and started doing some exercise..........feeling positive and canny for it anarl.

Question is, at the weekend I'd like just 1 treat, I would normally opt for cheese pattie and chips with curry sauce or a doner kebab..........what would be the least calories in general takeaway wise ? I'm guessing a chicken kebab with salad ?

Thanks for the input folks, would much appreciate any advice you could send my way :)

If you're being good during the week have whatever you like once a week as a reward. If you have a bad week don't have the treat. One meal won't fuck up your health kick and the reward could be a good incentive to do well during the week.

Do you deserve a treat or do you just want one?

I've worked f***ing hard man, 1500 cals or less from Monday, 500 steps Mon, Tues, 600 Weds and Thurs on my static plastic step (on full height), that shit hurts a hefty unit like me :lol:

@barbieshellsaysFTM - Whatever you have as a treat, make sure it's got as fewer carbs in it as possible.
Have a steak. Hell, have two! Just don't have carbs.

Is it me, or did it just get a bit Barry White in here?
:lol:

What do U weigh barbs? Not being funny just interested.

Just cos lasses always say they're fat when they are canny

I've said previously I'm around the 20 clem mark man :oops:

f***ing cheese pattie and chips.

Made me chuckle that one for some reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back