Advent Calendar 2017

I rolled in at 3am this morning after telling our lass I was only going for a couple. Went downstairs when I woke up and she's opened half of my calendar and ate the chocolate's out as payback :lol:. I'm quite impressed at the sheer pettiness of it to be honest.

Bottle of Brugse Zot for me. 6% is a bit stronger than I usually like but have got some scotch bonnet meatballs to go with it so, hopefully a good combo.

Monday beings an Anchor Porter. Chilling ready for tonight.

Last edited:
Logon or register to see this image

Mini bags of Pork Scratchings :cool:

Salt & Vinegar Flavoured Pork Crackling
Low & Slow BBQ Flavoured Pork Crackling
Maple Flavoured Pork Crackling
Pigs in Blankets Flavoured Pork Crackling
Black Pepper & Sea Salt Flavoured Pork Crackling
Perfectly Salted Flavoured Pork Crackling

The salt and vinegar ones are f***ing unbelievable.

Naa ,Morrisons - been canny so far . This one may well taste canny but ceratiny not carrying a punch at 3.2 %
Maybe it’s just that they are looking out for you this early in the week, on a school night.

Got a Camden Hols Tropical Lager as today’s beery treat.

Last edited:
Sticky Toffee Puding or something tonight - 5% . Never had one of these types of beers before so looking forward to it -I think :)
Aye I've had a 500ml bottle of it before...its quite nice but you can't drink a lot of it. I'm stocking my 5 bottles up in the fridge now until Friday as I don't usually drink through the week.

Logon or register to see this image

Mini bags of Pork Scratchings :cool:

Salt & Vinegar Flavoured Pork Crackling
Low & Slow BBQ Flavoured Pork Crackling
Maple Flavoured Pork Crackling
Pigs in Blankets Flavoured Pork Crackling
Black Pepper & Sea Salt Flavoured Pork Crackling
Perfectly Salted Flavoured Pork Crackling
Our lass was gonna get me that, or the marshmallows one. I ended up with the latter. I might actually leave her.

Back