Advent Calendar 2017

One the first day of Christmas, my true love sent to me...
Heart Disease. :lol:

And now this!

[URL]http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/news/society/34-year-old-furious-his-mother-hasnt-bought-him-an-advent-calendar-20161201118200]
34-year-old furious his mother hasn’t bought him an advent calendar[/url]

Shit. Well thanks for that post editor.

34-year-old furious his mother hasn’t bought him an advent calendar

:lol: they are only 7g bags, so just over 3 normal sized bags that they do, and it's between 2 of us so wont hurt, not compared to the other shite i'll be eating and drinking over Christmas!

Just come downstairs and my eldest boy has scoffed days 2-24 of his Paw Patrol one and is buzzing around the place.

Got a Dennis Hopp’r IPA in mine.

Yesterday’s Buxton Special Ale was a lot bitterer than I usually like but was pleasant.

Just come downstairs and my eldest boy has scoffed days 2-24 of his Paw Patrol one and is buzzing around the place.

Got a Dennis Hopp’r IPA in mine.

Yesterday’s Buxton Special Ale was a lot bitterer than I usually like but was pleasant.

Got the same one. Both been canny so far, but I hope they don’t focus too much on the hoppy stuff that the bandwagon jumpers seem to love. Hoping for a bit more variety.

Haven't bought one for myself. I'm hoping they cut the prices in the shops today as I fancy a Thorntons Continental one but didn't want to pay full price for it :oops:

thorntons shop in the bridge 3 for 2 £7 each though. Cant swear it was sainsburys £6 or £7

Back