Advanced Photographer magazine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

clyde

Winger
well, looks like Andy aint gonna blow his own trumpet, so i hope he doesn't mind me posting this but the current copy of Advanced Photographer magazine has a rather brilliant feature and interview with Andy M, got my copy from WH Smiths and i suggest you all go out and buy one too.

by the way, well done marra, well deserved!

it says "issue 4 march 2011" on the cover and its £4.95, not cheap but worth it to see andy's work...it also has a moonlit picture of a bay and a lighthouse on the front.

Haha, Shhhhh! :lol: You know me, low key and skulking around the shadows...:lol:

Cheers for the trumpet blowing though Ste, it's nice to get a bit of widespread recognition for once. :)

Is it affiliated to the National Horizontalist Party :?:

I fear this publication could be 'bogus'. Treat with caution

clyde said:
well, looks like Andy aint gonna blow his own trumpet, so i hope he doesn't mind me posting this but the current copy of Advanced Photographer magazine has a rather brilliant feature and interview with Andy M, got my copy from WH Smiths and i suggest you all go out and buy one too.

by the way, well done marra, well deserved!

It's absolutely class. Looks like clyde ain't blowing his trumpet either... He features in one of the pics too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back