Adult baby struggles for work as employers have a problem with his nappies

I think I had an easier time processing A Brief History of Time than this shite. An adult is struggling to understand, or at least claiming not to understand, that if he regularly defecates in his pants at his desk at work he eventually be sacked. I feel for his employers who will have had to find a diplomatic, professional way to explain to him the reasons for his dismissal. Though I am pleased that he hasn't been able to file a law suit against any of them.

It sure what the Hell I’ve just watched, but we now know why a good looking girl like that is going out with an odd looking bloke - she’s batshit mental!
It's f***ing weird like

You see her at the beginning and think "canny wad" then you see her rolling around the floor and gurgling like a 4-month-old... safe to say it's a bit of a knob-shrinker :lol:

Last edited:
Mate I know we shouldn't judge but f***ing hell man!

how did she bring it up? :lol:

"Oh btw, I like dressing in nappies and throwing my shit against a wall"
I would have loved to hear about that tbh.

We all have something a bit kinky, how freaky it is varies.

But then she's going "it's not sexual" at that point I'd be like "what the fuck are we doing it for then?"

"it makes me feel safe"
"Take a karate class you f***ing freak"

"It's relaxing"
"Light some candles and have a bath ffs."

The only thing I can think of more of a ball ache than a baby is an adult sized one.

I would have loved to hear about that tbh.

We all have something a bit kinky, how freaky it is varies.

But then she's going "it's not sexual" at that point I'd be like "what the fuck are we doing it for then?"

"it makes me feel safe"
"Take a karate class you f***ing freak"

"It's relaxing"
"Light some candles and have a bath ffs."

The only thing I can think of more of a ball ache than a baby is an adult sized one.
I think I'm just annoyed because she is was a wad :lol:

I own a recruitment agency, and a guy once applied for a job with us. On his cv, he listed his hobbies as “being an adult baby” and said he’d been on TV doing it Etc.

Like that’s gonna make you think - interesting! Let’s get him in for a chat!

Edit - obviously not, this one is from US

Last edited:

Back