Adult baby struggles for work as employers have a problem with his nappies

Absolutely no problem with the lad living as a baby. Getting his lass to change babies nappy etc. MLB Fetish. I can see why he would like it but if he’s employed to do a job he must tow the line at work same as we’re not allowed to pinch arses or say inappropriate stuff to colleagues.

Has to be made up in an attempt for him to be offered a job, surely!

As others have already said - WTF!

I'm not whether he's not been beaten enough or perhaps too much but I wouldn't employ him either.

I don't have an issue with people being weird, just don't start getting all self entitled

As others have already said - WTF!

I'm not whether he's not been beaten enough or perhaps too much but I wouldn't employ him either.

I don't have an issue with people being weird, just don't start getting all self entitled
Beaten for what? The lad is entitled to live as a baby without having to put up with beatings

Beaten for what? The lad is entitled to live as a baby without having to put up with beatings

I was being facetious... but maybe you're onto something... perhaps a spanking would suffice.

He may wish to live his life as a baby but at some point he should be expected to stand up with the aid of his trundle truck and make his own way in life.

I was being facetious... but maybe you're onto something... perhaps a spanking would suffice.

He may wish to live his life as a baby but at some point he should be expected to stand up with the aid of his trundle truck and make his own way in life.
Tbh I think he’s too young to be spanked. He’s still In nappies. Has he got a lass who is also his mother? I think she needs to take some responsibility mind.

I'm with @Tadger if that's what he's into it's his business, it doesn't belong in the workplace though.
I don’t see a massive difference between this and some of the gender identification peopel
I don't. Would be an interesting angle to refuse to employ him though, "unfortunately child labour laws mean we can't hire you, come back when you're a grown up. Peekaboo!"

Last edited:

Back