Adult baby struggles for work as employers have a problem with his nappies

I suspect his exceedingly weird fetish (this is West Virginia we're talking about, where "normal" is about 50 miles into the next state) is not the issue with employment as much as the fact that he pushes it aggressively at other people. That's f***ing creepy and independently suggests something is fucked up between his ears.

Worse, (1) dude seems to work in customer service and (2) often wears onesies or just a diaper in public. Those two don't seem to go along well.

I'm with @Tadger if that's what he's into it's his business, it doesn't belong in the workplace though.

I don't. Would be an interesting angle to refuse to employ him though, "unfortunately child labour laws mean we can't hire you, come back when you're a grown up. Peekaboo!"

Anyone else read that in the voice of David Brent doing his Eric Hitchmo from the Coventry conference impression.

Probably just be!

Odd fetish like but seems more common than you would think.
It sure what the Hell I’ve just watched, but we now know why a good looking girl like that is going out with an odd looking bloke - she’s batshit mental!

If you have watched that you will be on some kind of list by now.

Last edited:

Back