Adobe

Cow

Winger
Don’t suppose anyone has contact details for the U.K. do they?
They’ve totally messed up my account and over charged me for a couple of years. Every number I’ve called takes me to the call centre in India where I’m on hold for half an hour, speak to someone for 20 minutes, put on hold again before the call drops out when they realise I want to cancel an account and get a refund!

I've tried phoning before. Here's a transcript.

Hello...
It's me
I was wondering if after all these years you'd like to meet
To go over everything

I may have got the wrong number.

Unfortunately with companies like Adobe your best bet is the email or contact us form on their website.

If you have proof you’ve been overcharged you’ll be able to raise a dispute with your bank for any payments that took place within the last 120 days but anything before will have to be dealt with directly with the company.

Unfortunately with companies like Adobe your best bet is the email or contact us form on their website.

If you have proof you’ve been overcharged you’ll be able to raise a dispute with your bank for any payments that took place within the last 120 days but anything before will have to be dealt with directly with the company.
Cheers, think that’s the way I’ll have to go, email them although I’ve haven’t got much confidence in getting a reply.
Cheers, think that’s the way I’ll have to go, email them although I’ve haven’t got much confidence in getting a reply.

Either that or raise a stink about it on social media, tagging them in, and see if their customer service picks it up from there and offers a DM conversation. Has worked for me a couple of times with other companies on Twitter .
That’s a good idea, go all SMB on them online threatening to shit in their knicker draw and fight them at Roker Cafe :lol:

They’ve totally messed up my account and over charged me for a couple of years. Every number I’ve called takes me to the call centre in India where I’m on hold for half an hour, speak to someone for 20 minutes, put on hold again before the call drops out when they realise I want to cancel an account and get a refund!
Do live chat. Sorts it much quicker

How much did you get back?
Ready to be bored? I fucked up one account so nothing back on that one. The other, I had a refund on a couple of years back, Adobe could see that. I didn’t get a reference number though from the Indians so the max they could back date me was 6 months. Got £150 back, better than £25 they tried to fob me off with at the start of the conversation!

Ready to be bored? I fucked up one account so nothing back on that one. The other, I had a refund on a couple of years back, Adobe could see that. I didn’t get a reference number though from the Indians so the max they could back date me was 6 months. Got £150 back, better than £25 they tried to fob me off with at the start of the conversation!

Could have just typed

£150

Make sure you tell us if you manage to get through. That would be a lovely postscript.

Back