Adidas trainers

The way size? are going on allocating ‘entitlement’ to buy the new city series is abysmal. Posting a photo on social media to prove you have one pair to qualify for being given the chance to buy the next ones ? All geared towards the types of ‘adilads’ who post photos on instagram of their trainers in the fridge and make a trainer wheel out of loads of trainers they’ve bought but never wear.
Freaks.
There’ll be loads of raffles. Hanon, End, Wellgosh, Hip, Footpatrol, oilpoloi all usually do them as well as Adidas site.
I’d actually be embarrassed to enter a raffle where the ‘first’ prize is earning the right to give a business my money. That’s just me though.

Call me old fashioned but first come first served works just fine for me and if I can’t get something I want, then I don’t get it and I just move on with my life. None of this getting drawn out of a digital hat bullshit.

Last edited:
Was the order cancelled?

On sale at SNS at midday..
Yeah they cancelled it. They’re up to £400 on eBay.
Freaks.

I’d actually be embarrassed to enter a raffle where the ‘first’ prize is earning the right to give a business my money. That’s just me though.

Call me old fashioned but first come first served works just fine for me and if I can’t get something I want, then I don’t get it and I just move on with my life. None of this getting drawn out of a digital hat bullshit.
It prevents bots and the resellers from hoovering up everything. Certainly nothing to be embarrassed about.

Freaks.

I enter some of the raffles so I can win then more than double my money by selling them..the proper trainer aficionados call you worse than shite like..I’ve bought a pair for £85..wasn’t keen when they came..e bay..£220.

Think I've been bitten by the trainer bug, got a pair of hulk smash stan smiths, and two pairs of gazelles on the way. A red n white pair I'm going to rock on match days. The fuck is wrong with me 38 years old and buying multiple pairs of trainers to match a look haha.

Think I've been bitten by the trainer bug, got a pair of hulk smash stan smiths, and two pairs of gazelles on the way. A red n white pair I'm going to rock on match days. The fuck is wrong with me 38 years old and buying multiple pairs of trainers to match a look haha.
I’m nearly 57 and the pairs in my wardrobe..too many..😅

Back