Adidas trainers

Tbf can use them on plenty of stuff especially if you have an nhs discount
Really. I’ve only ever tried on the latest adidas releases and they never seem to work and that’s with an nhs discount. I think they worked on the tobaccos mind so might have changed policy. They’re still a bunch of crooks mind who look after their mates :evil:
any purchase pal. 😎
Be kind and you never know when you might get one 😉
Bookmarked :lol:

Size? are a complete shit show..rumour has it the staff help themselves to the limited edition stuff..Shanghais etc..then the daft sods camping out are left disappointed when there’s none left.
I'll be shocked if any company doesn't do this, backdooring is one of the only bonuses to putting up with Adidads on release day. If they are sensible its wrote into your contract that you can not sell the shoes and they can call them in to be check at any point of your employment. I know a few people got sacked for selling backdoored shoes.

Its the same with all the reps, they are not allowed to get them from the company they work for so just ring up the decent shops and get them sent over to them.

Really. I’ve only ever tried on the latest adidas releases and they never seem to work and that’s with an nhs discount. I think they worked on the tobaccos mind so might have changed policy. They’re still a bunch of crooks mind who look after their mates :evil:

Bookmarked :lol:
The codes i get can be used on anything on the Adidas app..other week I got a pair of Padiham..£41.25 in the sale..put the code in and paid £33 inc delivery..Size? codes only work on certain ones..at the moment you can’t use them on Zurro.

The codes i get can be used on anything on the Adidas app..other week I got a pair of Padiham..£41.25 in the sale..put the code in and paid £33 inc delivery..Size? codes only work on certain ones..at the moment you can’t use them on Zurro.
This has been my experience. 35% of everything on adidas app using NHS discount code but limited on Size?

Love the Padihams, have pretty much every recent issue of them.
Much better looking than most of the city series stuff

Adidas Munchen..white with purple stripes..available on JD for £35..i got a pair this morning for £28 with a discount code..free delivery anarl.

Back