Adidas trainers

Got the omega today , probably as disappointed as I was when Adidas rereleased the mark 1 jeans , some things are better left in the past

Nice them. After some new trainers so entered the draw. Cheers.
I’ve given up with raffles, won one of 40 odd I’ve entered.

also a tip for size?, given they’re a joke of a company.
If you’re unsuccessful in their raffles, ring the metro centre store, they often have stock in store to sell.

got a few pairs that way

I’ve given up with raffles, won one of 40 odd I’ve entered.

also a tip for size?, given they’re a joke of a company.
If you’re unsuccessful in their raffles, ring the metro centre store, they often have stock in store to sell.

got a few pairs that way

Funnily enough after entering the draw I realised I already have some red Adidas off a few years ago so much as I like them if I don't get them I'm not too bothered now :lol:

I’m sure the Napoli will go to general sale anyway - loads will be put off by red and white colourway believe it or not. Just buy them from their website a few days later - knowing size? you’ll probably get them quicker and you won’t have to pay for postage. They’ve still got pretty much full size runs on the tobaccos on line.

I’m sure the Napoli will go to general sale anyway - loads will be put off by red and white colourway believe it or not. Just buy them from their website a few days later - knowing size? you’ll probably get them quicker and you won’t have to pay for postage. They’ve still got pretty much full size runs on the tobaccos on line.

In the draw now, rush of blood to the head after a profitable Royal Ascot :lol:

Words can’t describe how much I hate size? Mind.

absolute shitshow of a company, the amount of times I’ve had orders cancelled because they don’t have my size only to notice them again think they’re restocked and same happens again.

I’m l pretty convinced it’s just a giant front for money laundering.

absolute shitshow of a company, the amount of times I’ve had orders cancelled because they don’t have my size only to notice them again think they’re restocked and same happens again.

Size? are a complete shit show..rumour has it the staff help themselves to the limited edition stuff..Shanghais etc..then the daft sods camping out are left disappointed when there’s none left.

Yeah, completely agree. That’s why I much prefer a Spezial release over the city series.
Can’t beat a 20% off Size discount code 😉
You can mind. You can barely use them on anything other than the rubbish they can’t get shot off normally.

Back