Adidas trainers

Not a hope in hell you’ll get a pair of Shanghai. The Koln will be easier to come across, but do you risk waiting to buy from adidas with a possible discount code and free postage or paying full whack and postage in a raffle?

The way size? are going on allocating ‘entitlement’ to buy the new city series is abysmal. Posting a photo on social media to prove you have one pair to qualify for being given the chance to buy the next ones ? All geared towards the types of ‘adilads’ who post photos on instagram of their trainers in the fridge and make a trainer wheel out of loads of trainers they’ve bought but never wear.

The way size? are going on allocating ‘entitlement’ to buy the new city series is abysmal. Posting a photo on social media to prove you have one pair to qualify for being given the chance to buy the next ones ? All geared towards the types of ‘adilads’ who post photos on instagram of their trainers in the fridge and make a trainer wheel out of loads of trainers they’ve bought but never wear.
Guilty as charged, yet I still didn’t get a pair of Córdoba or vintage Gazza 😂

Guilty as charged, yet I still didn’t get a pair of Córdoba or vintage Gazza 😂
Don’t get me wrong i like my trainers too but every release that’s likely to be popular is now a raffle job. Can’t be arsed with the disappointment of that!! Last pair I bought that would be considered ‘rare’ was a pair of Manchester’s . Not been tempted by much else of late.

Don’t get me wrong i like my trainers too but every release that’s likely to be popular is now a raffle job. Can’t be arsed with the disappointment of that!! Last pair I bought that would be considered ‘rare’ was a pair of Manchester’s . Not been tempted by much else of late.
I’ve only started buying the more exclusive pairs in the last 6 months. Fed up of size already mind - Cancelled orders and crap deliveries. The likes of End, Wellgosh and Hanon I’ve found to be far superior.

Not a hope in hell you’ll get a pair of Shanghai. The Koln will be easier to come across, but do you risk waiting to buy from adidas with a possible discount code and free postage or paying full whack and postage in a raffle?
I’ve got vouchers for size so going to head down there on Saturday morning

Back