Adidas trainers

Lol just saying. No big deal. As a say generally i’m a fan but I dont get the obsession by these sterotypical blokes aged 40-55 who fuel Adidas’ greed.

Enjoy i’ll leave youze to it.
I’m 39 & have hair. Escaped your wrath :cool:
You can't get any decent trainers for £50 like, I think my gym ones were £48 and they're a bit naff
You shouldn’t pay more than £50 for adidas these days, unless they’re brand new releases. Groupon do £75 for £50 vouchers & they work with the 35% off codes that always fly about.

Last edited:
Size started a sale on the Athens yesterday for £36 (with a code) so you can get the odd one. Didn’t buy any mind.
Yeah. Also had Torino for £35, Busenitz for £25 and others. Had continentals for £25 too but they were ghastly.
@League Wan
You shouldn’t pay more than £50 for adidas these days, unless they’re brand new releases. Groupon do £75 for £50 vouchers & they work with the 35% off codes that always fly about.

@League Wan

Last edited:
Any cure for squeeky tongues on my Gazelle's? I've tried duct tape but no joy. Thanks.
Actually ignore my last question . Saddest loser post ever.

Last edited:
I have Gazelles's and Hamburgs, which aren't that comfortable, and a few pairs of martial arts for training, but was lucky to get my hands on 2 pairs of Forest Hills which are by far my favourite trainers for out and about. (Puma Clyde come a close second).

Back