Adidas trainers

Got the Black Barrowlands & Trongate Jacket from the Hanon raffle, the only 2 things I went for so happy with that, will probably regret not going for the other colourway in the Barrowland as well but just couldn’t see me wearing them. Nice range in my opinion.

aye I've liked this range they are obviously producing more and more stuff so days of old where you were lucky to win out have gone .I have went over top ,jumper , Barrowlands coat, Trongate, Lothertex and blue and black barrowlands . even double and trippled up on some raffles Sick be sending loads back at this rate

aye I've liked this range they are obviously producing more and more stuff so days of old where you were lucky to win out have gone .I have went over top ,jumper , Barrowlands coat, Trongate, Lothertex and blue and black barrowlands . even double and trippled up on some raffles Sick be sending loads back at this rate
Same, ended up with three pairs of green Barrowlands...

Missed out on the Green barrowlands and Moscrops but managed to get the trongate. Didn’t try as hard as I have done for previous releases.
Plenty sizes still available on Asphaltgold, SuppaStore and Footdistrict.

Delivery can be a little bit more but the RRP's are usually cheaper than End...

cannot find a proper adidas trainer anywhere

looking for sometime bit like this but with the blue stripes

all the modern designs seem utter crap

Logon or register to see this image

Actually they might be sold out sorry

Last edited:
Cracking release. Defo in for green barrowlands and the trongate jacket. Got a pair of Lothertons already so not feeling the Lothertex so much. Might try for the moscrops n’arl.
Moscrops??

Last edited:
Ebay or stockx would be best bet as both need to get authenticed (by a total random but least you are covered) which ones you after and what size?

Stockx and most on ebay won't accept returns so got to be pretty sure on the size, also remember on stockx you'll be charged fees and postage on top of the price shown on the initial page.

The greyish colourway and size 9s. Will have a look. Thank you.

Gonna guess it’s the inertias you’re after?
Wait till august for Yeezy day and see if they come in the restocks. Last year a shit load made a come back through the apps.

Will do cheers. I’ve held off because the prices are ridiculous and a couple of times thought I’d get some Karhu fusion.

Bobbies who I generally buy my shoes from have a similar style shoe now too. Bit too white though.

Could just be worth waiting and biting the bullet on the Yeezy!

Open to any suggestions on a similar shoe.

Back