• We are doing some maintenance and upgrades to the server and message boards today.
    The site will be unavailable for short periods.

Adidas trainers

Monkey

Winger
JD sports were flogging handball spezials (Amsterdam colourway) last night for £10. Must have been a glitch. Loads piled on in buying multiple pairs from what I gather. I missed it and site had crashed by the time I saw it. Anyone on here get lucky.
No, tried to get various sizes, all sold out. Hated the colour but for £10, why the hell not?

Anybody in for the CP Spezials? Heard a rumor that the Stockholm’s are on the shelf at the Carnaby Adidas store. If there’s any London based posters on here then I wouldn’t mind a UK size 9 please ;)

FoldingStars

Central Defender
Plenty on eBay with a healthy price up at the moment, so unlikely to get at the RRP direct or from reseller! :rolleyes:
Companies like cp company shouldn't ever release on their own site, should have been either a raffle like ALD done for the NB 550 or instore only, id hazard a guess 5% of stock was sold to genuine customers, the rest will be to bots. If the likes of offspring and kith can't beat bots and they have weekly releases cpcompany don't stand a chance. Sad but that's the state of trainer culture now.

Not that they'll care as they still got the money and now extra hype that's its sold out.

Last edited: