Adidas Samba's (one for trainer experts).....

• Thread starter Deleted member 26
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 26

Just bought a pair from Fat Mike.

Now I'm usually a size 8 in trainers but the Sambas I got were right up against my big toe, i've exchanged for the 8.5 size and they feel much bigger :neutral: the toe end seems to have loads of room (if not too much).

Is it just my feet or do all sambas fit with loads of room at the toe end ?

my 7's are small in black. Gave me blisters on the ends of me toes at first, just wore them in and they fit perfect now.

My grey, navy and red ones are all 7.5 and all fit slightly large but not by much - comfy. Looking for a new pair this weekend.

my 7's are small in black. Gave me blisters on the ends of me toes at first, just wore them in and they fit perfect now.

My grey, navy and red ones are all 7.5 and all fit slightly large but not by much - comfy. Looking for a new pair this weekend.

mmmmm may go back and get the size 8's again then and hope they stretch.

I vary between 6, 6.5 and 7 depending on the type of footwear and brand but used to have to get 8s in adidas.

Hope that helps.

tunstall birdman said:
I prefer them tight and after a good bit of movement and graft stretch to a very comfortable snug warm fit and feel.

Is this still about shoes mate?!

SAFC 2012 said:
:lol::lol: You cant actually like the look of them or can you

Got a pair of grey ones, they're class. I've still got a pair of black ones from 6 year ago which I used to use for 5 a side, might replace them actually.

Everyone posting on this thread has really small feet! Small feet, small cock etc etc

I prefer them tight and after a good bit of movement and graft stretch to a very comfortable snug warm fit and feel.

were not talking your ideal bloke here tunstall, trainers man trainers..

Last edited by a moderator:
Just bought a pair from Fat Mike.

Now I'm usually a size 8 in trainers but the Sambas I got were right up against my big toe, i've exchanged for the 8.5 size and they feel much bigger :neutral: the toe end seems to have loads of room (if not too much).

Is it just my feet or do all sambas fit with loads of room at the toe end ?

I'm always a size nine, but my Sambas are a 9.5. The nines were just a bit too tight, the 9.5's are a tiny bit big so I just were an extra inner sole. It's always a problem with Adidas for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back