Adidas Home Shirts - The Complete Collection

I was buzzing when we got Adidas kits but after the first 2 or 3 the standard dropped, unless you're a Champions League side the majority of teams who get Adidas will just get generic templates - I remember our thin stripes we had in the Championship was the red & white version of Real Sociedad - EXACTLY the same shirt.

Don't know what the general consensus is on this but I think there's room for gold on our kit. Its on our badge. So for that reason I'm going with number three for my favourite with number five just behind.

Next seasons kit is nowhere near as bad as that god awful pinstripe kit and the arseholes who wore it mind.

I’ve liked all of them bar last seasons and next.

1st dafabet possibly best. Next season, amazingly considering the pinstripe one, is the worst. Not in a million years is that an SAFC kit

Last edited:
The first three ruined by having the Adidas logo in the middle.

This season's is the best from them.
Loved this one with simple stripes all around, nee fannying on shite! :cool:

Sold in the 1,000's due to the simplistic stripes yet for some reason people at the club think we need to fuck about with the design to drum up sales of new designs! Just stick to red n white stripes ;)

Logon or register to see this image

Last edited by a moderator:
I was buzzing when we got Adidas kits but after the first 2 or 3 the standard dropped, unless you're a Champions League side the majority of teams who get Adidas will just get generic templates - I remember our thin stripes we had in the Championship was the red & white version of Real Sociedad - EXACTLY the same shirt.

Which was an almost copy of the Milan home shirt from 10/11.

Loved this one with simple stripes all around, nee fannying on shite! :cool:

Sold in the 1,000's due to the simplistic stripes yet for some reason people at the club think we need to fuck about with the design to drum up sales of new designs! Just stick to red n white stripes ;)

Found with the navy one in me garage yesterday, felt like id won the lottery!:lol:

Weekend attire sorted.

Back