Adidas Home Shirts - The Complete Collection

This season's is the best by a mile if we're just looking at the front. The rest look bloody awful to me, with the Grayson-era and next season being the worst.

Best one this years. Worst one new one. Its f***ing abysmal and a major bollock drop from the owners. Vast majority of fans want a traditional looking shirt and stop f***ing about with stripe widths and panels.

People need to send a message and not buy it. Then maybe the owners will consult the fan base in the future. They want shot with shit for this latest eyesore.

I really like this year's one. Not a big fan of next year's.

For me it also depends how well the team do wearing that kit, hence why I detest last season's, even the season before isn't that great.

This seasons best for me if we're looking at them purely from the front.
Exactly. Stripes down the sleeves too. "if" we have to have a solid colour around the number we need to at least have striped sleeves and a partly striped back. Are we only having this new kit for one season? I don't get how it's that difficult to please 90% of the fans with a half decent design.

This season’s is miles away the best, even better without the times new roman sponsor. In fact the sponsors have ruined, or made worse, all of them.

Back