Adidas Home Shirts - The Complete Collection

If the back of this season’s was the same as the front with the stripes this season’s would have been the best by a mile, but as it’s not I’d have to say the Allardyce season Dafabet one (top right on that link).

Adidas logo in the wrong place on first three, dafabet logo ruins the next two, carrier bag, this season is a nice shirt apart from the back and then next seasons is just awful!

I like the gold bits so 14/15 and 16/17 were my favourites. Really didn't like 12/13 when it came out but much better than 17/18 which has to be worse but this no stripes on the back for 19/20 is running it close

1st one was too red and had no black detailing

2nd one was an improvement but i didn't like the sleeves

3rd one would have been lush if it wasn't for the stupid gold trim

4th one was too white but i do like the black on the collar, sleeves and bottom of the shirt

5th one had too much red again and the gold trim was back, pretty hideous really (surprised this one doesn't get more stick really)

6th one, tin hat on if the stripes were the right size and it didn't have a solid back would be a nice shirt but they weren't and it did making it quite hard to look at as its just plain wrong

7th one, was back to basics so not bad but another solid back and no black

As for next seasons...
well it's just an abomination let's face it

Between 3 and 4 for the best
5 and 6 were shite but this new one is truly truly awful

To sum up Adidas can fuck off

Second dafabet one was nice with the gold trim and controversial opinion but I liked this years with the solid red at the back.
The new kit being released is my least favourite however it is a change and I like how it’s different. Barca and Juventus have went from half’s to stripes etc recently and it would be good to see Sunderland do something similar imo.

Last edited:
1st one was too red and had no black detailing

2nd one was an improvement but i didn't like the sleeves

3rd one would have been lush if it wasn't for the stupid gold trim

4th one was too white but i do like the black on the collar, sleeves and bottom of the shirt

5th one had too much red again and the gold trim was back, pretty hideous really (surprised this one doesn't get more stick really)

6th one, tin hat on if the stripes were the right size and it didn't have a solid back would be a nice shirt but they weren't and it did making it quite hard to look at as its just plain wrong

7th one, was back to basics so not bad but another solid back and no black

As for next seasons...
well it's just an abomination let's face it

Between 3 and 4 for the best
5 and 6 were shite but this new one is truly truly awful

To sum up Adidas can fuck off

If the 2017/18 one had slightly less stripes and was the same on the back it would have been our best ever kit. The red and white turnovers on the socks were very classy. Unfortunately they ruined it

Back