Ademola Lookman to Everton 10 million

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barkley has been played out of position for years IMO . He is best playing from deep we're he can try and run the game . He is wasted as a number 10 . Though he does have flaws his confidence is ropey and so is his football brain at times .

I think the same. Should deffo keep him and see what develops, recently he's been the only one seemingly capable of trapping the ball.

Shows the job we'll have on our hands if we go down mind. League one players going for £10m (no matter how good) will have many lower league chairman requesting more money for their "stars"...

Signed. £7.5m rising to 10/11
Watched your game v FC Twente last night and he impressed looks like he's bulked out a bit too that fee could prove to be an absolute steal also impress by Dowell and Kenny

Scored the first and made the second. Then faded completely from the game after causing chaos for the first 20 minutes. Wingers are like that. First time I saw Lookman play. Promising, but I've seen players make even better starts and never really fulfill their promise.

Much better than James Wilson who played in the same game.

I reckon he has already showed enough ot be worth a £10 million gamble.

Last edited:
Watched your game v FC Twente last night and he impressed looks like he's bulked out a bit too that fee could prove to be an absolute steal also impress by Dowell and Kenny

Yeah, he had a good summer too with England. There were rumours he was struggling to settle last season which is to be expected but the lad has talent for sure. I'm sure he'll get chances again with the amount of games we (hopefully) have.

Dowell and Kenny both look to me as though they can be part of the squad along with Connolly over at LB. Really hope Dowell makes it, he reminds me of Sheedy in some aspects, great left foot but get the feeling he'll have to work much harder on the pitch to appease Koeman. Wouldn't be surprised if he gets loaned out like Pennington and Williams from that group.

Yeah, he had a good summer too with England. There were rumours he was struggling to settle last season which is to be expected but the lad has talent for sure. I'm sure he'll get chances again with the amount of games we (hopefully) have.

Dowell and Kenny both look to me as though they can be part of the squad along with Connolly over at LB. Really hope Dowell makes it, he reminds me of Sheedy in some aspects, great left foot but get the feeling he'll have to work much harder on the pitch to appease Koeman. Wouldn't be surprised if he gets loaned out like Pennington and Williams from that group.
Are the lads on loan any good?

Williams was captain of the U23s but has suffered from injuries as of late so will be good to see how he gets on at Barnsley.
Pennington is rated by Koeman according to the rumours but looks too slow to me. On loan at Leeds for the season so again will be interesting to see how he does.

The two at SAFC should hopefully do a job for you. Galloway looked promosing when he played in 15/16, got skinned a few times but to be expected at that age. he also put in some really assured performances at LB despite probably being a CB by trade. Browning is more of an old school stopper. Looks decent enough but not sure he has enough about him for the PL. I hope he gets some luck as he's been a bit stop-start with injuries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back