Ademola Lookman to Everton 10 million

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 361

for those of you who have had time to read my ramblings on lower league London football, I may have mentioned this guy as Charltons best player.

That said, for him to go to Everton for 10 million seems a mental amount.

He is decent but gets crowded out of games and is still pretty raw.

Transfer fees are so random these days, some players seem to go for a fortune yet others of similar ability for a tenth of the price.

I'm going to stick my neck out and say Charlton will be pleased with that business . Wonder how much value Moyes will get out of the lower leagues if this is an early indicator of the market .

In other Charlton news , despite a new manager , El Hadji Ba is still frozen out of the team .

I guess they must think he will adapt better to premier league footy than most in that league , it's an odd one .

He looks like a terrific prospect, two footed, a good turn of pace and very good balance to aid his skill at beating a man. But he's not even done it for 2 seasons yet and against much lower opposition. The best comparison I can give is Dele Alli who went for about half that price.

To think some of our staff felt El Hadji Ba was good enough for the PL and in reality he can't even hack it in League One.
he is pretty much on strike and has a rotten attitude apparently

maybe he came to us and was too rotten even for our notorius rotten core

He looks like a terrific prospect, two footed, a good turn of pace and very good balance to aid his skill at beating a man. But he's not even done it for 2 seasons yet and against much lower opposition. The best comparison I can give is Dele Alli who went for about half that price.

He'll have a breakthrough season and the toffee way will crush his soul and he'll end up absolutely f***ing shite like Rodwell...

Barkley is already 3 stops down this bus line as well.

Looks a good prospect hope he does well. Add Schneiderlein, Van Dijk/CB and a creative LW and we'll do alright 2nd half of the season imo

Looks a good prospect hope he does well. Add Schneiderlein, Van Dijk/CB and a creative LW and we'll do alright 2nd half of the season imo
Can't imagine yous will spend that much will yous?
I'm still waiting for the 100M yous were meant to spend in the summer with the new owner

The Alli effect (TM) will set the benchmark for lower league players now. Especially if they're English.

Why would Van Dijk go to a mediocre club from Southampton? Better staying where he is. Surely, he would only move to a top 4/5 club?

Why would Van Dijk go to a mediocre club from Southampton? Better staying where he is. Surely, he would only move to a top 4/5 club?

Dont know he switched his agent to Koemans and was quoted that he still stays in contact with us. Would love him here but he'll have other suitors no doubt!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back