Adele back on the market

Don't really understand why there is such vitriol against a woman whose marriage has split up.

I like some of her songs but expect she will get better with time as she is still very young.

Unquestionable talent.

Sound woman too.

Don't really understand why there is such vitriol against a woman whose marriage has split up.

I like some of her songs but expect she will get better with time as she is still very young.

Unquestionable talent.

Sound woman too.
Unquestionable talentless.

Unquestionable talentless.

She has a talent for selling records if nothing else.

She is a great singer.

She'll get better I reckon.

Regardless of her talent the venom against women who have left the father of their child on here is disturbing.

I'd say sadly that there could well be good reason for some measure of this but it is quite frankly ridiculous to read this being levelled at Adele.

Your right, I wouldn't go that far.
You're wrong;)

She has a talent for selling records if nothing else.

She is a great singer.

She'll get better I reckon.

Regardless of her talent the venom against women who have left the father of their child on here is disturbing.

I'd say sadly that there could well be good reason for some measure of this but it is quite frankly ridiculous to read this being levelled at Adele.

You're wrong;)
No venom against her, I just think she's shite same as Muppet Sheeran yet both have sold loads.

You’re.
She’s definitely not talentless, just a fuckin nutcase.
Thank you.

My missus is a massive fan of hers. She's a singer herself and has a similar voice
I bought her tickets to see her (adele) at Wembley in 2017 and the fucker cancelled on the day of the concert
The missus has refused to listen to her CDs since that day :lol:

My missus is a massive fan of hers. She's a singer herself and has a similar voice
I bought her tickets to see her (adele) at Wembley in 2017 and the fucker cancelled on the day of the concert
The missus has refused to listen to her CDs since that day :lol:

What reasons did she give for cancelling?

Would have to be a good one to cancel a huge gig like Wembley.

How someone so average could fill a stadium that size is beyond me, but each to their own I suppose.

Back