Addictive Food

Crisps -like Doritos in the bowl when the guests have all gone. And any hand scoopy food. Nuts. Good for you in small numbers but the most calorific tasty thing to scoop.

Oh and never cut cheese into little squares.

But are you cutting the chips yourself or using fries? Homemade chips are a must ;)

For me it's:
Sour Cream Pringles.
Cinnamon Swirls from any supermarket bakery.
Hobnobs.
I make my own "fries"/"chips", my friend... no-one ever gets them to my liking so I have been making my own for eons...

If having a chip butty need Stottie Cake as your bread with Hammonds Chop Sauce:rolleyes::lol:
Never heard of "Stottie Cake" but I just googled it so I will have to look into that...

I was recommended "Chip Shop Curry Sauce" with it - I make my own at home (found a recipe online) and it's delicious!

Last edited by a moderator:
I make my own "fries"/"chips", my friend... no-one ever gets them to my liking so I have been making my own for eons...

Never heard of "Stottie Cake" but I just googled it so I will have to look into that...

I was recommended "Chip Shop Curry Sauce" with it - I make my own at home (found a recipe online) and it's delicious!

Nor man you need Hammonds Brown Chop Sauce........you do not even need the chips to enjoy it with bread. Quite often just have a sauce and bread sarnie....Lush!!

Because of your avatar, I always "hear" your posts as being shouted angrily:lol:

No I am really calm and laid back but cheeky with it. That avatar is my well, so what reply to everything:lol:

Last edited:

If you fancy making some more English foods then I reccommend that you try this...one of my favourites. Eat with homemade chips and cover it all in some lovely thick beef gravy. Very simple to make and a staple around these parts.

Corned beef plate pie

Last edited:
Edamame beans, still in the pods with just rock salt, I buy em frozen and can easily finish off a large bag in one sitting no bother.

Nor man you need Hammonds Brown Chop Sauce........you do not even need the chips to enjoy it with bread. Quite often just have a sauce and bread sarnie....Lush!!

No I am really calm and laid back but cheeky with it. That avatar is my well, so what reply to everything:lol:
I just looked at it and I didn't see it correctly - I am blind as a bat!:lol:

I am going to look into Hammonds Brown Chop Sauce... thanks for the tip...

If you fancy making some more English foods then I reccommend that you try this...one of my favourites. Eat with homemade chips and cover it all in some lovely thick beef gravy. Very simple to make and a staple around these parts.

Corned beef plate pie
Thanks, sir, but I'm a pescatarian so I don't eat beef... but thanks all the same, though...

Last edited by a moderator:
Chilli Peppers contain capsaicin, a natural chemical that sends a burning sensation from the nerve endings in the mouth to the brain. the body defends itself against this pain sensation by secreting endorphins, natural painkillers that cause a physical "rush" - a high that keeps us craving for more.

Apparently!

Chilli Peppers contain capsaicin, a natural chemical that sends a burning sensation from the nerve endings in the mouth to the brain. the body defends itself against this pain sensation by secreting endorphins, natural painkillers that cause a physical "rush" - a high that keeps us craving for more.

Apparently!

SEB

Back