Add a word to ruin a movie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Or...

The Iron Lady Boys

Steve Guttenburg stars as a madcap scientists who has created a race of cyborg transvestites who are hellbent on taking over the world by firing ping pong balls from their vagenis.

Have you had therapy recently, marra? :lol:;)

Inside Beenie Man

Notoriously homophobic reggae artist Beenie Man (Steve Guttenberg) finds himself incarcerated for inciting hatred. In an ironic twist, his cell mate is the prison bull queer (Ross Kemp). Hilarity ensues.

Men in Black...current juice

Lord of the Anal Rings

Harry Potter and the chamber of homosexual secrets

Wanchor man

Kenwyne Bridget Jones' diary

The silence of the lamb chops

Crocodile Dundee United

Wild Wild West Country

Steve Guttenberg plays Jim West, a suave secret agent who battles simple-sounding Somerset villains with ridiculous steampunk contraptions for some reason.

The Polar Daily Express

Steve Guttenburg stars as an editor of a failing newspaper who's only story involves stiring up trouble between rival factions of penguins and seals.[DOUBLEPOST=1386771602][/DOUBLEPOST]
Wild Wild West Country

Steve Guttenberg plays Jim West, a suave secret agent who battles simple-sounding Somerset villains with ridiculous steampunk contraptions for some reason.

Can his catchphrase be "There's cider, inside 'er!"

the dead pool skiddlebopskiddlebopwoooah

Michael Barrymore ( steve guttenburg) becomes embroiled in a string of murders involving a game called the "Dead Pool

Nightmare on Sesame Street

Freddie Krueger is now on a rampage against puppets. Can the Big Bird, Bert & Ernie stop it, or are they going to be sliced?

Mike Bassett: Sunderland manager

Mike Bassett is the new manager taking over Sunderland after their relegation, and will stop at nothing to make sure they are back in the premier league; will the Sunderland faithful accept him, or is the SMB's prediction of back-to-back relegations correct?[DOUBLEPOST=1386774567][/DOUBLEPOST]
Wo
men in black

Sandra Bullock and Leslie Mann star in this fun tale of how two female goths fight to save Earth from aliens

I seem to have missed out on an amazing Twitter game this weekend.
"Add a word to ruin a movie".

Suggestions have already included "Schindler's Todo List", "Batman Begins Dieting" and my so far personal favourite "Avengers Assemble Furniture".
Please give me your title and if possible a description of the film!

When I say "ruin", it can literally destroy a film, but on the other side it could make a film great.
For example
Piss UP.
An old man and his mate, get smashed and fly a house around causing havok

ET - The Kinky Extra Terrestial?
The Fairy Godfather?
You've Got Junk Mail?
Deep Blue Sea Shore?
Man of Rusty Steel?

Ben Hur Peas
Sex Toy Story
Kes "trel"
Nearly The Greatest Story Ever Told