Adam Matthews

Time this lad got some credit. He’s came in for plenty of stick over the years but he was one of the first to commit to staying this season and has grown in confidence and he’s now a very important player for us.
Top three in player of the season probably.

Should have won player of the month a couple of months back

Time this lad got some credit. He’s came in for plenty of stick over the years but he was one of the first to commit to staying this season and has grown in confidence and he’s now a very important player for us.
I wasn’t saying that on 90 mins when he pissed about under no pressure and gave the ball away. They hit the bar and we got out of jail. Don’t rate him, keep till summer but he proved he is not good enough for next season

He's had a good year. Looks good going forward. Had afew daft moments at the back but other than that been solid.

I'd imagine he'll be on a decent wedge seeing as he signed in the premier league so not sure whether or not I'd give him a new deal

On the footage of the goal, thought it was no.2 behind their striker who cleared it. Stand corrected if it wasn't him.

From the south stand it looked as though Baldwin was weak as piss allowing their player to get the ball in, Loovens completely fucked the clearance up and Matthews made a fantastic last ditch covering tackle, which bounced straight to their lad who scored.

Could be wrong mind

He isn't a perfect player by any stretch of the imagination but he does a job and does it well for 90% of the time. Give the players some slack ffs. They're L1 players in a tough league surrounded by other L1 players.

I like him. He works hard, he's reliable, he attacks but knows when to defend (unlike Billy Jones), and Ross obviously thinks he's our best RB at the moment.

Get behind the players. Stop looking for reasons to throw abuse at them.

Back