Ad Astra

Not only is Pitt tremendously watchable and utterly convincing as McBride, but likely the most traditionally masculine hero you're going to see in a film that takes a strong point of view about the follies of traditionally masculine heroes.

An accomplishment of contemplative science fiction that is felt in your core as much as it pours wonderment in your eyes.

I still left Ad Astra feeling the best kind of dizzy - my perspective shifted, my footing unfamiliar, the world something imperceptibly new.

A movie that, for the bulk of its two-hour-and-two-minute running time, I watched in a state of hypnotized delight.

When somebody asks Brad Pitt what he did this summer, here's how he should respond: "Resuscitated my acting career!"

Just some of the reviews, was it too complicated for you?

Just come back from watching it.

Enjoyed it. Won’t spoil the film but it was a cross between interstellar and 2001 and like the former a story about the relationship between two people and this time just how far you would go too see that person again.

The ending could have been better but overall 6 or 7 out of 10. Brad Pitt was excellent and Tommy lee Jones was his usual excellent self.

If you are a fan of the genre then it is well worth checking out.

Just come back from watching it.

Enjoyed it. Won’t spoil the film but it was a cross between interstellar and 2001 and like the former a story about the relationship between two people and this time just how far you would go too see that person again.

The ending could have been better but overall 6 or 7 out of 10. Brad Pitt was excellent and Tommy lee Jones was his usual excellent self.

If you are a fan of the genre then it is well worth checking out.

sounds like it’ll be worth a punt in IMAX, best way to watch any space film at al

Not only is Pitt tremendously watchable and utterly convincing as McBride, but likely the most traditionally masculine hero you're going to see in a film that takes a strong point of view about the follies of traditionally masculine heroes.

An accomplishment of contemplative science fiction that is felt in your core as much as it pours wonderment in your eyes.

I still left Ad Astra feeling the best kind of dizzy - my perspective shifted, my footing unfamiliar, the world something imperceptibly new.

A movie that, for the bulk of its two-hour-and-two-minute running time, I watched in a state of hypnotized delight.

When somebody asks Brad Pitt what he did this summer, here's how he should respond: "Resuscitated my acting career!"

Just some of the reviews, was it too complicated for you?

Just found it rather slow....

Back