Actors who are basically the same in every film they appear in?

Liar Liar - Jim Carey stars as a charismatic lawyer who always lies. The lying is putting pressure on his family life. He is put in a position where he is forced to tell the truth. Telling the truth sorts all his shit out. He starts telling the truth voluntarily and lives happily with his son and missus.

Bruce Almighty - Jim Carey stars as a charismatic reporter who doesn’t believe in god. The god bashing is putting pressure on his relationship with J.E.N.N.I.F.E.R A.N.I.S.T.O.N. He is put in a position where he is forced to be god. Being god sorts all his shit out. He starts believing god voluntarily and lives happily with his J.E.N.N.I.F.E.R A.N.I.S.T.O.N

Yes Man - Jim Carey stars as a charismatic bank person who always says no. The saying no is putting pressure on his relationship with his friends. He is put in a position where he is forced to say yes. Saying yes sorts all his shit out. He starts saying yes voluntarily and lives happily knobbing zoey deschanel.
Fair to a point, but he's done more mature work you wouldn't recognise him in like Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind.

Back