Actors who are basically the same in every film they appear in?

The little chubby fella with the glasses in hot tub time machine, ive seen him in other things and he's the same character.
Ben Stiller
Jennifer Anniston
Kevin Hart
Vin Diesel

Jason Statham
Steven Seagal
Liar Liar - Jim Carey stars as a charismatic lawyer who always lies. The lying is putting pressure on his family life. He is put in a position where he is forced to tell the truth. Telling the truth sorts all his shit out. He starts telling the truth voluntarily and lives happily with his son and missus.

Bruce Almighty - Jim Carey stars as a charismatic reporter who doesn’t believe in god. The god bashing is putting pressure on his relationship with J.E.N.N.I.F.E.R A.N.I.S.T.O.N. He is put in a position where he is forced to be god. Being god sorts all his shit out. He starts believing god voluntarily and lives happily with his J.E.N.N.I.F.E.R A.N.I.S.T.O.N

Yes Man - Jim Carey stars as a charismatic bank person who always says no. The saying no is putting pressure on his relationship with his friends. He is put in a position where he is forced to say yes. Saying yes sorts all his shit out. He starts saying yes voluntarily and lives happily knobbing zoey deschanel.

Quality in Sonic the Hedgehog though

Last edited:

Liar Liar - Jim Carey stars as a charismatic lawyer who always lies. The lying is putting pressure on his family life. He is put in a position where he is forced to tell the truth. Telling the truth sorts all his shit out. He starts telling the truth voluntarily and lives happily with his son and missus.

Bruce Almighty - Jim Carey stars as a charismatic reporter who doesn’t believe in god. The god bashing is putting pressure on his relationship with J.E.N.N.I.F.E.R A.N.I.S.T.O.N. He is put in a position where he is forced to be god. Being god sorts all his shit out. He starts believing god voluntarily and lives happily with his J.E.N.N.I.F.E.R A.N.I.S.T.O.N

Yes Man - Jim Carey stars as a charismatic bank person who always says no. The saying no is putting pressure on his relationship with his friends. He is put in a position where he is forced to say yes. Saying yes sorts all his shit out. He starts saying yes voluntarily and lives happily knobbing zoey deschanel.

the truman show - Jim stars as an everyday joe living in a made up reality

batman - Jim steals the show as The Riddler

ace ventura - Jim stars as a goofy pet detective

the mask - Jim stars as a bank clerk who transforms into a superhero after putting on a mysterious mask

man on the moon - Jim superbly portrays the life and career of comedian Andy Kaufman

how the grinch stole Christmas - Jim somehow superbly brings the character the grinch to life, how only he can

eternal sunshine of the spotless mind - Jim plays a man who realises the love of his life has had the memory of him erased from her mind

its about as varied as it gets

Back