Acid attacks

Status
Not open for further replies.

I can't make head nor tail of the black/white argument on this thread.

But it might be worth pointing out that this white TOWIE bloke appeared in court alongside a lad called Andre Phoenix who is not white.

It's an absolute C U Next Tuesday's trick to carry this stuff, let alone hoy it about. Injuring over a dozen and partially blinding two. Send them down for a 20+ stretch.

Weren't acid attacks quite common in NI during the troubles?
Tarring and feathering was used more frequently I believe. Acid attacks are more prevalent in certain cultures on the sub-continent and middle east. It's a horrendous and cowardly act though, whoever carries it out.

Should carry a massive sentence. Premeditated without a doubt, you could argue a stabbing was heat of the moment, but takes a fair bit of careful planning to get to the stage where you're approaching someone with a bottle of bloody acid in your pocket.

Should carry a massive sentence. Premeditated without a doubt, you could argue a stabbing was heat of the moment, but takes a fair bit of careful planning to get to the stage where you're approaching someone with a bottle of bloody acid in your pocket.

not if you were carrying a knife in the first place..

it wasn't to peel an apple now was it

Completely agree. It's the most horrendous attack I can think of out of the most common.

Read earlier that someone's attacker who threw acid in their face leaving permanent damage and problems, will be out in a fortnight after serving 2 years in prison. Once again the UK justice system is a joke.
He's lucky he didn't feel up a near adult anarl though. That would have learned him.

not if you were carrying a knife in the first place..

it wasn't to peel an apple now was it
Loads of young'uns carry them for protection in London. They've let knife crime get out of control down there, should have been clamped down on years ago before it got to where it is now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back