Acid attacks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Must admit I've never ever attacked anyone when I've been on acid

As for the sentence, gotta be equivalent to wounding with a knife Shirley

Becoming more and more common. There's been a 30% rise in acids attacks in the last 2 years apparently.

Should carry a mandatory life sentence imo, it's a cowardly attack that's not used to kill, but disfigure.

ye horrendous.

been a big rise on crime this year apparently.

Becoming more and more common. There's been a 30% rise in acids attacks in the last 2 years apparently.

Should carry a mandatory life sentence imo, it's a cowardly attack that's not used to kill, but disfigure.
Yes. Very much gang related and reflects acid as a cheaper alternative to guns or even knives. I suppose that it also scars for life is an extra incentive for gang members to leave a mark. It seems to be widening to include the weapon of choice for the just plain nasty people as well. Doubled in ten years.

The penalty should be reflective of this. Up to four years if anyone is caught carrying the stuff (it's not like a knife - you can hardly argue that it's just for protection for a first offence) and similar to knife and gun crime if used.

All part of the cultural exchange project. We're a big happy melting pot (no pun intended).

Yes. Very much gang related and reflects acid as a cheaper alternative to guns or even knives. I suppose that it also scars for life is an extra incentive for gang members to leave a mark. It seems to be widening to include the weapon of choice for the just plain nasty people as well. Doubled in ten years.

The penalty should be reflective of this. Up to four years if anyone is caught carrying the stuff (it's not like a knife - you can hardly argue that it's just for protection for a first offence) and similar to knife and gun crime if used.
Completely agree. It's the most horrendous attack I can think of out of the most common.

Read earlier that someone's attacker who threw acid in their face leaving permanent damage and problems, will be out in a fortnight after serving 2 years in prison. Once again the UK justice system is a joke.

White on white so we've taken it to our hearts. We seem to enjoy this cultural exchange. 71% of victims are white British.
Like I said we've embraced some other cultures. My post was never about race or religion, it was about the cultural melting pot that we have been told to embrace for decades. No mention of the problems that could come with it. But we are racist if we don't embrace it. We are racists if we suggest people from other cultures should embrace our culture when they come her to settle. Which is shown by your immediate retort on the ethnicity of the attacker in a recent attack.

See my post about

Like I said we've embraced some other cultures. My post was never about race or religion, it was about the cultural melting pot that we have been told to embrace for decades. No mention of the problems that could come with it. But we are racist if we don't embrace it. We are racists if we suggest people from other cultures should embrace our culture when they come her to settle. Which is shown by your immediate retort on the ethnicity of the attacker in a recent attack.

See my post about
You, my dear lady, are protesting too much. I haven't seen back peddling like that since I were last at the circus.

You, my dear lady, are protesting too much. I haven't seen back peddling like that since I were last at the circus.
No back peddling here. Anti- white racist that you are, you should be able to see that. Now, off to school with you. It might be your turn to hold the dinner nanny's hand today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back