Accusing pets of being SMB members

My cat has just been a completely pretentious, self important twat and I've said to her "You're such a diva, such a Holy Roman Emperor, such a @muggboots". Does anyone else find themselves doing this kind of thing? Note: she's now relaxing on my knee, having her chin tickled, something @muggboots will never experience, unless he pays.
Yes but the other way round I often see the words Nice One (last week in a garage) or someone will say to me Nice One Marra and I will get a bit paranoid.

My cat has just been a completely pretentious, self important twat and I've said to her "You're such a diva, such a Holy Roman Emperor, such a @muggboots". Does anyone else find themselves doing this kind of thing? Note: she's now relaxing on my knee, having her chin tickled, something @muggboots will never experience, unless he pays.
Jumped up feline arsehole, I'll twat the furry fuckwit for having delusions of grandeur.

The fact that I'm not high and still find this thread funny is a sure sign that I spend way too much time on this message board.

Back