Accrington vs Luton Sky Sports Main Event 17:30 KO

I've seen Luton a few times and I don't think they're a great team. They have 2 good goalscorers in the team and are fast and clinical but im not sure they're that good of a side.

Played us twice and although we didn't beat them I thought they were quite fortunate to get draws in both games.
They are a better side than us. The table doesn't lie.

I've seen Luton a few times and I don't think they're a great team. They have 2 good goalscorers in the team and are fast and clinical but im not sure they're that good of a side.

Played us twice and although we didn't beat them I thought they were quite fortunate to get draws in both games.

Agree to an extent but they were well worth their point up here. One of the better sides we played certainly.

I was hoping they'd faulter so the 3 horse race for 1 position became a 4 horse race for 2 positions but they're going to win the league.

We just need to keep doing the business and nail down 2nd.

Agree to an extent but they were well worth their point up here. One of the better sides we played certainly.

They were decent aye but I don't think they're the best in the league. Personally say Pompey are the best team i've seen us play this season. All about opinions I guess.

They are a better side than us. The table doesn't lie.

I'd say we're about equal personally, we would easy have 90 points by now but for stupid mistakes.

Back