+++|||*** Accrington Stanley v Sunderland ***|||+++

I was very happy with the 3 points. We went one goal down as usual. But we got 3 good goals that first half. That second half was f***ing awful.Thank fuck their shot that hit the woodwork didnt go in, or we would have had all 11 in the box.

Not sure why Ross doesnt seem to want to play attacking football. And dont get me started on his hoof it up the park for their defenders to clear tactic, what the fuck is that about, try that when Wyke is playing, not when we cant win the ball.

Who does he drop for Wyke?

Hopefully no-one, he's a clownshoe

The lad @flusheding is an absolute hero. Work most Saturdays and what he posts lets me see the goals. The poster is a superstar. Cheers flusheding. You are canny as well, Carty lad. ;) Concord. Spacehopper jousting to the death, not literally marra, otherwise the next sentence will not work;) First one off buys the first pint.
:lol::lol::lol:

That's how people of mixed race were referred to in my youth

And you probably went to the paki shop and the Chinese. Just because it was said in your youth doesn't make it okay.

Edit - the bad word for the Chinese auto corrects to Chinese, that's pretty cool.

Last edited:
And you probably went to the paki shop and the Chinese. Just because it was said in your youth doesn't make it okay.

Edit - the bad word for the Chinese auto corrects to Chinese, that's pretty cool.
I didn't call him an abusive word so get off your high horse. In fact you used the abusive term for Indians just there didn't you.

Back