**Accrington Stanley v SAFC match thread**

There are definitely more dominant centre-halves out there we could be in for, for sure. I'd still like Maddison and a centre-half and a left-back - but it's not going to happen other than the last one.
Blind optimism perhaps but I think there's a good chance we'll sign three albeit potentially on loan. Left CB, left back and possibly a pacey unit with potential from a higher league in the mold of Eknoakhare.

He slows the whole team down. We play a slower tempo with him in it and that's the team's worst attribute.

Leadbitter does pretty much everything better than him; Power sets a better tempo and Dobson breaks up play better. Take yer pick, but Dylan is shite as far as I'm concerned.

Didn't say he's not shite, but he's not in the team to create and score goals like a lot of our fans seem to believe.

He reminds me of a shit Gavin McCann a little bit. Nobody quite understood what the point of him was either, even though it was clearly to just sit in front of the back 4 and play a simple ball to get them moving.

Back