**Accrington Stanley v SAFC match thread**

1-3 !!! Some positives to take from that. Grigg not living up to his song, the report says some players still hoofing it up field.

McGeady changed the game, again.

1-3 !!! Some positives to take from that. Grigg not living up to his song, the report says some players still hoofing it up field.

McGeady changed the game, again.
I hope Grigg can get back to the player he's supposed to be, if not Stew bought a £3m dud

McGeady is our brightest player but McNulty scored and provided the assist for Wyke's goal

Ozturk did well, nearly scored early on

McLaughlin didn't suit being played at LB, O'nien did okay

Funnily enough this is a message board where people might have different opinions to yours. Given how poorly we’ve played since January - this is something like our 10th win in 30 games - suggesting that people are miserable for the sake of it when we have the best facilities, biggest transfer budget, biggest crowds and biggest income is just desperate tbh
Majority of people who whinge have openly said they don’t go to the games, tells me everything that

Great win for you last night and maybe a result to give that confidence to kick on.
Not such a good trip to Essex last night and a red card that will be a huge loss.
Rested a few players but should have put the game out of sight.
Desperately need a few more players with a small squad.

Two things.

To the posters on here practically begging for a defeat so they can criticize the manager or get him out the door, that is f***ing pathetic.

Also did we abandon 3 at the back? When I saw the team sheet thought it would have been with Gooch at LWB ...

Back