Accrington Stanley FC Roll Call....

• Thread starter Deleted member 39494
  • Start date

any cash turnstiles on for us at Accrington? I know theres tickets left, but I'll be at a meeting on Saturday morning in Penrith, which could finish around noon. as i'm only about 85 miles from Accy, I could easily make K.O...…….. Anyone know?

any cash turnstiles on for us at Accrington? I know theres tickets left, but I'll be at a meeting on Saturday morning in Penrith, which could finish around noon. as i'm only about 85 miles from Accy, I could easily make K.O...…….. Anyone know?
There was a small ticket booth selling to our lot for the Cup game.
It's in the area as you walk through towards the away turnstyles.

There was a small ticket booth selling to our lot for the Cup game.
It's in the area as you walk through towards the away turnstyles.
Actually the away ticket booth has moved since your last visit. It's down the lane close to where the away team coach parks. I would think any unsold tickets would be sold from there. If you have the app What3words you can find it at reduce.expect.knots

Me and my cousin, my brother might join us if he is up for it having just landed from NZ, not sure his Mrs will approve but got him a ticket just in case

Let's hope he hasn't asked one of his marras if they fancy it instead. :lol: ;)
well if he has it won't be in my car... First it was a bus, then the train and last of all , the car... the bus was too much (4 hours) the train time wasn't great but the car ,after a nice breakfast and two hours down the road (my suggestion ) seems to be the preferred way :)

Although tickets are still on sale up to midday today from Sunderland. We expect there will be unsold tickets and they will be on sale at the away Ticket Booth from 1:30pm tomorrow. (What3words: reduce.expect.knots ) or earlier from the Ticket Office. (What3words: worm.magic.quest ) at the Wham Stadium.

All this talk of billionaires, Dell, investment in the city, one of the richest clubs in the world etc on the takeover thread...

Then I read this thread, remembered where we are and who we’re playing next... right back down to earth! :lol:

Cans chilling, ham and pease pudding sarnies made and a big bag of tangfastics. Can't wait for tomorrow. :cool:
All this talk of billionaires, Dell, investment in the city, one of the richest clubs in the world etc on the takeover thread...

Then I read this thread, remembered where we are and who we’re playing next... right back down to earth! :lol:
It's what it's all about, marra. Wherever the takeover goes we should never forget days out like this making memories.

Last edited:
Me on my own. Son and grandson suddenly can’t make it. I have a spare under 18 ticket if anyone wants it. I’ll take it with me.

It’s my birthday on Monday so having the family round tonight or so I thought!

Went to the gym this morning as normal with the Mrs (no) for a class to find my son there which was a class surprise as he’s not a member but had a day pass. He said he had an early present for me so opened it to find this Sunderland shirt scarf thing. What I did t notice was two Accrington tickets that had fallen on the floor!

I’m f***ing buzzing, now on way to the Hackle to meet the Jarrow mob!

That’s a birthday present!!

Back