Account Deletion

L

Lexingtongue

@Roger Please would you or someone else with similar privileges be able to remove my account. For a number of reasons I no longer wish to be part of this community. Thank you.

Don’t worry, he was texting me earlier today and he’s ok. Just fancied a break. Hopes a new account will help throw the bullies off
I hadn't noticed he was having any shit. I'm happy to call out the ballbags and quite often do for what it's worth.

Hope he gets back on asap.

What’s happened here? Came on to the book thread to talk to him and King of Um about a book and see he’s gone. Shame. He seemed one of the group of posters I would deem as canny lads.

What’s happened here? Came on to the book thread to talk to him and King of Um about a book and see he’s gone. Shame. He seemed one of the group of posters I would deem as canny lads.
@The Albanian has mentioned something above but didn’t elaborate. I’ve never noticed anything & there doesn’t seem to be any kind of meltdown or major argument anywhere else. Always seemed like a decent virtual lad to me

Back