Accident leechmere road and the top of Strawberry bank..

There's around five crashes a year from there and down the bottom of Leechy stretch.

There was a white Nissan on its side three months ago. Sunday.

There was an accident there yesterday too. Left lane of strawberry bank was blocked off while they sorted it out. That whole roundabout boils my piss like, particularly people who use the right hand lane on Leechmere Road to fly across the roundabout and cut people up on the other side.

There was an accident there yesterday too. Left lane of strawberry bank was blocked off while they sorted it out. That whole roundabout boils my piss like, particularly people who use the right hand lane on Leechmere Road to fly across the roundabout and cut people up on the other side.
That's a dangerous thing to do. Why?

The national speed limit up from B & M doesn't help, either, because many don't believe they have to slow down to 30 when it gets to the Hollymere.

exactly that roundabout is a magnet for bellends, coming over from the Hope to go straight on over towards the town they get in the right hand lane instead of the left, then wonder why they collide on the corner

exactly that roundabout is a magnet for bellends, coming over from the Hope to go straight on over towards the town they get in the right hand lane instead of the left, then wonder why they collide on the corner
I think this happens even
more from the other way - Sainsbury to Hollymere, though isn't any less perplexing.

Always 4x4s overtakes to nip in before the cycle lane 2 into 1, right laners.

You're allowed to do it that way aren't you the lanes merge....
You're meant to merge at the merge, not 500 yards before, over the roundabout in the right side lane, taking the second exit.

You only ever use the right lane when your exit is past 12 o'clock, nowadays. It's drummed into new drivers.

Most of Essen Way, in essence.

Back