Accident A19 northbound

What did you see?
As well as the aftermath of the accident, I also seen some selfish driving.

The police had cleared the right hand lane so they could direct people off onto the A1231 roundabout. The right hand lane was clear with ambulances, police and fire engines coming down.

Then some absolute tit decides to pull out of the left hand lane and drive down the right hand lane to the front of the queue. As the traffic in the left hand lane was queued they couldn’t fit in. They sat in the right hand lane with a fire engine trying to get past. Sirens and lights were both on, they should have just pushed the car out of the way.

As well as the aftermath of the accident, I also seen some selfish driving.

The police had cleared the right hand lane so they could direct people off onto the A1231 roundabout. The right hand lane was clear with ambulances, police and fire engines coming down.

Then some absolute tit decides to pull out of the left hand lane and drive down the right hand lane to the front of the queue. As the traffic in the left hand lane was queued they couldn’t fit in. They sat in the right hand lane with a fire engine trying to get past. Sirens and lights were both on, they should have just pushed the car out of the way.

white Audi?

There was a really bad one on Durham Road yesterday, too. Three cars absolutely smashed up, completely blocking the turn off to Thorney Close. Anyone else see it?

Dont go northbound past seaham, lorry overturned blocking both lanes about 30 minutes ago, I'd probably avoid southbound too in that area.

how's the central reservation armco ended up like that? like has been said could be off to international paints at felling or akzo nobel at ashington. they don't usually load rigids though.

Back