Accident A19 northbound

Big Toe

Midfield
Just after Hylton Bridge. Avoid the area if you can.

Just drove past it southbound and wish I could unsee what I just seen. Awful, take your time out there.

Worst car accident I’ve seen. The van absolutely destroyed the car in front. Just read the guy was cut free. I could see him as I drove over the flyover he was trapped. Luckily no fatalities. I really thought someone had been killed.
Driver in van must have been going far to fast for the conditions. ???

Worst car accident I’ve seen. The van absolutely destroyed the car in front. Just read the guy was cut free. I could see him as I drove over the flyover he was trapped. Luckily no fatalities. I really thought someone had been killed.

Hopefully everyone involved recovers well. Can't have been nice to witness, either.

We cut him out, looked like he only had pretty minor injuries believe it or not. Mind if anyone was sitting in the back it would have been a different story.

Seen it when I drove over onto wessington way this afternoon. Looked a real bad one and if there are no fatalities then it’s a miracle and well done the emergency services doing their bit.

We cut him out, looked like he only had pretty minor injuries believe it or not. Mind if anyone was sitting in the back it would have been a different story.
That’s what I was thinking. No chance if you were in the back. I couldn’t even figure out what type of car it was, it was that bad. Maybe an Astra or i30

Back