Academy Players Leaving

I’ll delay my disappointment until I see how they develop.

Quite a lot were gutted when Ryan Noble was being frozen out. He’s not done much to show he’s anything better than shite.

Her son is one of the ones that left last season.
Well i wont hold my breath till he lifts a cup tell her.Ive said this so many times,as a retired oldie i have gone to academy games at all ages for years and not one kid has looked remotely capable .So if stewy gets compo good on him,this may change with new owners however.

Well i wont hold my breath till he lifts a cup tell her.Ive said this so many times,as a retired oldie i have gone to academy games at all ages for years and not one kid has looked remotely capable .So if stewy gets compo good on him,this may change with new owners however.
Haha I can read it myself thanks!

Henderson or Pickford not go no?

Maja most recently?

Henderson or Pickford not go no?

Maja most recently?
Yep get ya point ,but over all these years i must of seen loads of ryan nobles very few make anything of a career .Obviously there will be exceptions as youve quoted but not enough to make me slash my wrists if they leave.

We are 3rd division club, if the top clubs in the country come sniffing for our best talent surely the chairman has to get the most for them?

The reality is like it or lump it, young players and their families will be sold the dream and tempted by the big clubs. Might not be the best for their careers but good luck to them.

Whilst we dine outside of the PL we will lose our best talent unfortunately.
Many young players are actually looking to leave the top clubs as there is no route to the first teams. Jude Bellingham, 16 year old at Birmingham and one of the top young players in the country actively avoided the top clubs and is in the first team already. If the coaching is good and the pathway to the first team is clear you can persuade young players to stay, unfortunately, we seem to be failing in both categories at the minute.

Back