AC Valhalla

Never played an Assassins Creed game before but curious about this one. Will wait for reviews as I always hear that the games can be grindy to upgrade and move the story on.

Love Vikings and Norse Mythology so i'll likely buy it but got very bored of Odyssey after a while, just endless repetition.

Trailer sells it well, very sparse on actual gameplay though i imagine it'll be exactly the same.

Love Vikings and Norse Mythology so i'll likely buy it but got very bored of Odyssey after a while, just endless repetition.

Trailer sells it well, very sparse on actual gameplay though i imagine it'll be exactly the same.
Couldnt get into odyssey at all after having loved origins

it was an improvement in every way. i loved the setting and characters but it was just so empty and lifeless after a while.
Origins never felt a slog to get through
This is very true. Completed Origins as well as the DLC. I've played about 20 hours of Odyssey and feel I haven't made a mark on it. It is a better game, but just too big. I'll definitely be getting Valhalla unless it somehow turns out to be an absolute disaster

Back