AC/DC world tour 2020

Don’t think there’s another band in the world who let any info leak! I’ve been a fan since the ‘70’s & it’s never changed, they just say nowt then drop a new single & announce dates, hopefully we get the chance to see them one more time but I’ve a feeling they won’t play many dates probably London & Manchester will be all we get - if they do actually tour.

Don’t think there’s another band in the world who let any info leak! I’ve been a fan since the ‘70’s & it’s never changed, they just say nowt then drop a new single & announce dates, hopefully we get the chance to see them one more time but I’ve a feeling they won’t play many dates probably London & Manchester will be all we get - if they do actually tour.

Not that I know owt, but I think a tour is on the cards.

Is Axl going to be singing again? He did well imo
Seems like it’s gonna be BJ to be honest I thought Axl did well I’m a big Bon Scott fan & to me he sang Bon’s s songs better than Johnson but it seems from what we’ve heard Brian is back, apparently he’s been getting some in ear gadgets so he doesn’t fuck his hearing up anymore than it is (even though the original problem apparently was caused by his race car)

North East fans will be disappointed that there is no homecoming gig for Geordie frontman Brian Johnson, but they won’t be surprised as earlier this year Johnson said if they did tour a Tyneside gig was unlikely.

Johnson has always vowed AC/DC would not return to Tyneside after the band failed to sell out their Newcastle Arena show on 1996’s Ballbreaker tour.
I interviewed Brian Johnson just before he was made a doctor and mentioned this. I td him that I was at that show in the rear se toon and from where I wa sitting the place was as near as packed as possible so rumours of not sellu g out were untrue. He also admitted he would play the SoL despite the fact his Geordie mates would give him stick. A North East date is a possibility

I interviewed Brian Johnson just before he was made a doctor and mentioned this. I td him that I was at that show in the rear se toon and from where I wa sitting the place was as near as packed as possible so rumours of not sellu g out were untrue. He also admitted he would play the SoL despite the fact his Geordie mates would give him stick. A North East date is a possibility

Thats good news....i doubt whether BJ would have any major sort of say as to the venue choices anyway...surely has to be down to logistics ?

There is no chance that Axl will be singing again. Fair enough in your view he did well. That said, in my view he did not do well.
He was class - and sang Bon better than Brian ever has.

I'd be happy to see a tour where Axl did a Bon set, and Brian did Back In Black.

Thats good news....i doubt whether BJ would have any major sort of say as to the venue choices anyway...surely has to be down to logistics ?
Last time out the SoL was the third venue should Hampden and Wembley Stadium have sold out, which they did. All that was left was for the band themselves to commit to the gig, which they didn't.

Last edited:

Back