Absolutely honking in SR2 today

I was home last year during late August and early September. A couple of nights walking home from the Rosedene around midnight there was a definite stench of cack in the air. Not a good image for the city when I had our lass with me who is a colonial foreigner.

I was told this was ‘the season’ for spreading shite around. I left England permanently in 1990 and I have no recollection of this being a thing back then.

I was home last year during late August and early September. A couple of nights walking home from the Rosedene around midnight there was a definite stench of cack in the air. Not a good image for the city when I had our lass with me who is a colonial foreigner.

I was told this was ‘the season’ for spreading shite around. I left England permanently in 1990 and I have no recollection of this being a thing back then.
Used to be covered up by Vauxies. :lol:

Hendon/Ashbrooke/Grangetown/Ryhope.
I don’t acknowledge the dirty south side

What do they use in the US?

I don’t acknowledge the dirty south side

What do they use in the US?
Honestly no idea? Some GM fertiliser manufactured by Monsanto?
I tend to stay away from rural areas as those country hillbillies scare me but I don’t remember ever having encountered the smell of shite that we get back home when driving in the country.

But like I said, I remember this as a bairn in the countryside but never hovering over our fair city.

Honestly no idea? Some GM fertiliser manufactured by Monsanto?
I tend to stay away from rural areas as those country hillbillies scare me but I don’t remember ever having encountered the smell of shite that we get back home when driving in the country.

But like I said, I remember this as a bairn in the countryside but never hovering over our fair city.
There was an extreme weather thing on last night about the flooding in Houston and New Orleans and some bloke was saying one of the health risks was all the fertiliser washing into the city.

There was an extreme weather thing on last night about the flooding in Houston and New Orleans and some bloke was saying one of the health risks was all the fertiliser washing into the city.
That would be all th chemical shit they spray all over the golf courses. A lass I worked with her husband was a keen fisherman always off fishing in the lakes around Houston. I said I don’t understand fishing if you don’t eat them and she said all the fish he catches are rancid with chemicals from the run off of the golf courses and petrochemical plants!

Back