Absolutely brilliant.

So if nothings changed you're surely expecting us to be up at the top end of the table fighting it out for promotion, after all that's exactly what we did last year.

far to many people are ignoring how shite we've been since January and pretending it never happened and Jack Ross just needs time to sort things out etc..

there's not a chance we will go up automatically playing like this

we've been awful yet are sitting 6th in the league undefeated. i honestly think a competent manager would walk this league with what we have available

far to many people are ignoring how shite we've been since January and pretending it never happened and Jack Ross just needs time to sort things out etc..

we've been awful yet are sitting 6th in the league undefeated. i honestly think a competent manager would walk this league with what we have available
We might walk it, we've played 4 won 2 drew 2, lost 0. What if we win the next 5 ?

We might walk it, we've played 4 won 2 drew 2, lost 0. What if we win the next 5 ?

then happy f***ing days

i can't see it though unless something changes as we won't keep scoring with pretty much every shot on target. we went through a spell last year where everything Maja touched went in the net. sure another manager even said that it wasn't sustainable and it would catch up with us. which it did

then happy f***ing days

i can't see it though unless something changes as we won't keep scoring with pretty much every shot on target. we went through a spell last year where everything Maja touched went in the net. sure another manager even said that it wasn't sustainable and it would catch up with us. which it did

Well only when we let Maja go for a pittance 6 months early. We'd have gone up automatically if we'd kept him IMHO.

then happy f***ing days

This season might be different. There's new players and we've started well despite not playing good. Apart from the Oxford game which to me was a typical opening day of the season game we can't complain about any of the results so far.

Well only when we let Maja go for a pittance 6 months early. We'd have gone up automatically if we'd kept him IMHO.

it's more the fact we're over reliant on a bit of magic from a player because we don't create much as a team

we've got one of the most prolific strikers at this level on our books yet he doesn't get a sniff because we just don't create anything and are far to reliant on McGeady pulling us out of the shit time and time again

I could not care less if we become the new Crazy Gang as long as we go up this season. We can reappraise next season on that basis hopefully with more investment.

We haven't been 'shite' since January. Our record since January 1st is Won 13 Drawn 12 and Lost 4 (including the play off games and excluding pre-season, so just competitive games). We weren't far off getting it right. Unfair to call it shite.

FFS :lol::rolleyes: its like knocking on wood, he wanted away he declined the offer him and his agent asked for.

FFS so what?
He had a contract with us til the Summer.
Yes he would have signed up to go to France in the Summer for nowt if we hadn't sold him in Jan and made 500k or whatever on it.
But nothing in his play suggested his head had dropped of that or that he would have refused to play for us for those 6 months if we let him go for free at the end. He wasn't being bought as a starter by them anyway.

We could even have sold him with a loan back.

To be honest it's the only major mistake I think Donald made last season that doesn't require hindsight to spot. You don't get rid of your best goalscorer halfway through the season if you want to go up.

Or we could sign two quality defenders and it's happy days..what we are lacking is clear..window is not shut..we have been keeping our powder dry..just wait.

The new signings look quality...bring on the season!!. FTM

Is two quality defenders gonna give the team a style of play, high intensity and high pressing? Nope and not with him in charge.

Is two quality defenders gonna give the team a style of play, high intensity and high pressing? Nope and not with him in charge.

Ffs..give it break 3 wins..2 draws..unbeaten..

Would you be happy 4 wins.1 draw?..or his it only 5 wins..and you stop twisting?

Man up ffs!!

....plus it will not be long before the man from del Monte employs jose.

Just try to calm down and enjoy the ride.

Ffs..give it break 3 wins..2 draws..unbeaten..

Would you be happy 4 wins.1 draw?..or his it only 5 wins..and you stop twisting?

Man up ffs!!

....plus it will not be long before the man from del Monte employs jose.

Just try to calm down and enjoy the ride.

Far too many ffs in your post newbie.....We had an equally decent start last season and look where how that ended, keep it real Ffs!

He's
He's actually a good manager. We are a league one team and realistically there is only a certain calibre of player that we are gonna get and there is a limit to the level of football we can play in this league. We are not gonna batter teams week in week out and we are never gonna walk this league. We will eventually get out of it by hard graft and sticking together and it ain't gonna be pretty.

It might give us clean sheets which is a start. Much easier to build a style of play when you are not shitting a brick at the back every 5 minutes. That said, they are not helped by gaping holes in the midfield, where we need more energy and pace. We clearly have goals in us but we can’t go on needing at least 2 goals to win a game. Rochdale had a decent style of play last night. When we did press they played it around us. When we sat back they played it around us.

If they had been more clinical it would have been a different story. That said, we have a lot of character in the side and battled out for a terrific result.

Back