Absolute sickener 23 years ago, detest Lee Hughes with a passion😠😠😠😠

Everyone blames the QPR game for Boro beating us to second place, but this game was another that got away.
Micky Gray's stupidity and Makins lack of concentration did for us after a stirring come back.
We had the whole end that day in 98. Awesome sight.
I was there at qpr, as well at 40k odd others.
Weather was shite as I recall.
But I blame Dichio for losing the ball on the halfway line for their second goal.
Never rated him...

After the crushing disappointment of the GF game v QPR where Mike Sheron grabbed two late goals to deny us a win, Easter Monday at the Hawthorns provided the opportunity to get back on track.
However, the hangover from that game seemed to be lingering as we were two down midway thru the first half !
However, the Quinny- Supa double act had us level before Hughes suckered Micky Gray in to being sent off a few minutes before the interval.
Incredibly, Quinny put us 3-2 up early in the second half and we held out until the 89th minute when Makin found himself wrong side of Hughes, and the sob levelled it up.
This game as much as the QPR game cost us, as two extra points could have made the difference.
To complete a frustrating day, the bus driver on the Wally/TT bus headed south on the M6 after the game instead of North, so it was a late arrival back at the Board😠
Should still be in jail

Back